WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ONLINE ORDER?
Special shipping notice: we’re currently experiencing delays in order processing which has impacted our delivery standards. Please allow 5-7 business days for US ground orders. Overnight and express have been temporarily disabled.
Once you've placed your order, be sure to check your inbox. We’ll send you updates along the way. The following shipping options are available with FedEx:
Shipping method Cost (USD) Delivery time from order placed Ground $14.99 Approx. 5-7 business days* Home delivery $14.99 Approx. 5-7 business days* International (outside U.S.) Calculated at checkout** Varies depending on location
A few more things to consider:
• Free continental U.S. Ground shipping for orders that total $100 or more (excluding Alaska & Guam, including Puerto Rico, before taxes & after discounts)
• We ship to APO addresses or P.O. boxes, however, delayed handling time is expected
• All international orders will ship via FedEx Ground and there may be additional duties, feeds or taxes at the time of delivery
• Please expect potential increased delays during heavy sale periods and holidays
• If your order is time-sensitive, please call customer service at 1.833.250.2283 to make a request once your order has been placed.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
We ship to anywhere on the globe. Orders placed in countries outside the contiguous United States or Canada, may require additional information at checkout, verification during order processing and may take longer to be dispatched. All domestic and international orders will ship via FedEx Ground. At this time, we ship to APO addresses or P.O. boxes, however there may be slight delays with handling time.
Shipping within Continental US
Ground shipping is free for orders delivered within the continental US totaling $100 USD or more (before taxes) after discounts and promotion codes are applied; and costs $14.99 USD in other cases. Deliveries by ground shipment will arrive within approx. 5-7 business days. FedEx Standard Overnight ($34.99 USD) and 2-day shipping ($19.99 USD) options are available at the additional charge indicated. The cost of expedited shipping is based on your “ship to” address, reflected at checkout. Standard Overnight and 2-day arrivals are not guaranteed for orders placed after 11:00AM EST.
Shipping outside Continental US and Internationally
Shipping outside of continental US and to international destinations will be charged in USD at international shipping rates, reflected at checkout. Arrival dates cannot be guaranteed. The following US states and territories are outside of “continental US”: Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Customers may be responsible for additional customs charges and other local sales taxes/VAT.
WILL I NEED TO PAY ANY SALES TAX?
US SALES TAX
Any applicable sales tax will be calculated at checkout. CANADIAN SALES TAX
Unless otherwise stated, all online prices do not reflect shipping and handling charges and, when applicable, federal and provincial sales taxes. If applicable, separate charges for shipping, handling and taxes will be shown on the Order Confirmation page. Shipping charges are taxable.
What if my order has been marked as delivered, but I haven’t received it?
Sometimes the following situations can occur with deliveries marked as delivered:
• A neighbor, roommate or maybe the doormen in your building may have accepted the package on your behalf
• The postal carrier left the package somewhere discreet to prevent it from being stolen
• The postal carrier marked the package as delivered a few days in advance
If you still can’t find the package, please double-check your shipping address on your order confirmation to ensure that the order was shipped to the correct address.
If the package hasn’t shown up after 3 business days, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we can help you file a claim with Fedex.
Disclaimer: FedEx can take up to 10 to 15 business days to process a claim. We are not responsible for lost, undelivered, delayed or damaged packages.